Welcome to Win the Interview - Your Online Course!
Materials on this page will be active and available after December 2, 2019.
Please Log In Then to Access your Materials.
Course Outline is Below.
Chapter Content and Layout
Chapter 1: How to Power-Up Your LinkedIn Profile
Simple strategies you can implement, right now, to elevate your experience on LinkedIn. Includes modules on how to raise your visibility, connect with important decision-makers, and leverage this online platform to your best advantage.
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Visibility Strategies: Groups, Connections, Recommendations
- How to Connect with Decision-Makers
- Establishing your brand online - and how LinkedIn is Different than a Resume
Chapter 2: Resumé Magic: Making Your Story Stand Out
Saving you time and effort with life hacks, shortcuts and formatting strategies. Make your resumé into a keyword-dense strategic document that says, "Hire me!"
- How to Identify and Include Key Words
- Format for Success: What You Can Do, Right Now
- Gaining a Second Set of Eyes
Chapter 3: How to Win the Interview: Understanding the Process
Thirteen Modules INCLUDING Bonus Videos
- Job Interview Expectations and Mindset
- Have the Interview YOU Want to Have
- Change Your Experience, In One Word
- Preparation Is the Key
- Discussing Your Experience
- Turn Negatives Into a Positive
- What's More Important than Experience?
- Name It, Claim It, Frame It
- Answering the Tough Questions
- Talking About Your Salary
- BONUS: More Thoughts On Salary Negotiation
- BONUS: How to Ask For A Raise or a Promotion
- Closing the Interview
Chapter 4: Follow-Up - Mastering the Art of the Email
Congratulations - you made it through the interview. Now, how can you make sure your email hits home? Do you send a handwritten note, or not? What's the right move to move you into the role?
Need some reading material while you wait?
Check out my latest post on Forbes.
© 2017 ClickJournalist. All rights reserved