Overcome the frustration and get going in your business - with entrepreneurial strategies for pitching your ideas persuasively.
What you will learn in this course:
- What investors really want, and how you can deliver it in your pitch, presentation and .pdf's
- Insights into powerful persuasion, including the science of authentic influence
- Why a pitch isn't necessarily a 'sales pitch' - and how any entrepreneur can tell a more compelling story
- What makes one PowerPoint better than another, and how you can leverage this knowledge to add impact to your pitch
- What top performers and Shark Tank entrepreneurs know about gaining interest, traction and results
The materials are designed to be consumed in five days - if you are really dedicated, committed and ambitious! However, you may not have the time nor the inclination to take everything in inside of one business week. That's why you'll have access to these materials for one year - so you can learn at your own pace and pitch your business ideas on your own terms. Inside the course, you'll find access to even more ideas and ways to connect with new resources for your business idea.
Going Beyond the Elevator Pitch:
Welcome to Conversational Leadership
Helping innovative leaders go beyond the "pitch" in a six-week coaching program and online course. Designed to help change the conversation - and change your results, you'll gain access to proven strategies for authentic communication, confidence and impact. If your career requires greater influence, persuasion and leadership, you're in the right place. Gain more customers, take better care of the ones you have, influence your team and drive powerful relationships: it all starts with your story, and the way you tell it. But nobody wants to be "pitched"! It's time to stop pitching, and start connecting.
Regardless of your personality type, these principles will help you to:
- Overcome your hesitation, nerves and resistance to public speaking
- Influence the people you care about
- Tell your story in a way that's authentic, clear and compelling
- Encourage dialogue, and engage in conversations in new ways
- Learn how to listen at a deeper level, and respond with tailored solutions for your team, your clients and your investors